Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Ugh I have had probably one of the worst days. Woke up at 6 am and turned on the music but even that couldn't make it better. Hard, long day at work and I'm not going into the rest. I'm just so mentally exhausted right now I feel very out of it. I don't want to think about anything and I don't want to do anything. I literally just want to wake up in the morning and be a completely different person, in a different place, in a different time. I do not understand why people can't be understanding. ( I think that's what you would call an oxymoron!) There are things in life we have to do and it doesn't seem people can just be okay with that. I want to do the right things here but it's difficult. It's just whatever. I know life is hard. But I'm going to be hard back. No matter what I have to do I will be happy. I will find that one thing that makes me happy. I will feel alive again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment