Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Texting needs an unsend button!

Well this is the interesting thing that happened! Ok so I was browsing through some of my friend's pictures and was like hmm... I wonder if she is gay? Just a fleeting thought in my random mind. So I was going to text a buddy and ask what her opinion was about the maybe-gay person. Yeah... I text the maybe-gay person instead! OMG! And I couldn't even come up with a good recovery! My face got all red and I was super embarrassed!! This is what they are talking about when they say texting is bad! lol I really needed the unsend button right then! But the outcome wasn't that bad actually. She was really cool about it and I apologized a hundred times! Anyway My face is still red about 15 minutes later and I'm just thinking "Wow. I absolutely cannot believe I jsut did that." Okay nothing else interesting can happen tonight. At all. <3

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA yea she did! and was very cool about it and totally understood. Which was great for me! lol

    ReplyDelete