Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4th 2011

I write this eating a Swiss Roll, drinking a Mt.Dew and listening to Bottoms Up. :) Well it has been a pretty good week so far. Nothing to complain about. But also nothing extremely interesting to report. :( Today I taught Uncle Tim how to download real ringtones for free. He was so amazed!! I thought it was freakin hilarious! It's not really a big deal or hard to do you just have to know what you are doing. Which I do. It makes me feel intelligent and geeky lol But that's okay because if I'm a geek, I'm a pretty geek! bahahaha. My work schedule is super ugh for next week. I'm 7:30 am three days. I'm not a morning person at all and I hate getting up that early. It's just troublesome for me lol I'm not a happy person that early. It takes forcing down breakfast and a pot of coffee to make me cognitive enough to even get dressed! OH!! I posted my first cover on youtube yesterday. It's Perfect by P!nk and I gotta say it's not all that bad actually. So get my autograph now cause IMMA BE FAMOUS! lol no. But check it out on my page on youtube kelso10292 But I need to do another like tomorrow maybe. Any song suggestions? Anyway. I haven't done any exercise in two days thanks to Brandy! She broke my video! lol nah just kidding but I do gotta get moving again! My butt was just beginning to look good! So I'm going to watch a movie and finish my Swiss Rolls then go on to bed. Work at 9 am. Great :) So good night buddies! (I just pointed at you)

*pCe*

No comments:

Post a Comment