Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday February 11th 2011

I do not fit into a box and do not try to stereotype me. I am a human being and I have a good head on my shoulders. Please let me be myself just a for a little while. People do not understand the reason I do the things I do. It is for myself and my own happiness. No the world does not revolve around me, but my life does. And the world doesn't revolve around you either. If I never break out of your box I'm going to die. Maybe not right away, because I'm strong, but eventually I will become a lifeless existence. And I am too young to be that way. I need to do what is right for me. Call me naive, call me disrespectful, call me disobedient, actually you can call me whatever you want. But don't do it behind my back, say it to my face. All that is cowardly and you are doing more harm to yourself. Karma. Get over yourselves and move on with your lives. If you couldn't tell, I have some super hot blood pulsing through my veins right now. I am tired of being a statistic and I want to break out of it. That is all. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment