Monday, April 4, 2011

Moving On...

So here's the news. For those who didn't know a few months ago I moved to Nashville to stay with aunt for a while. I felt I needed to clear my head and get a fresh start. I was wrong. In all actuality I was running from things I was, and still am, terrified of dealing with. But being here I have grown as an individual and I know I can't be afraid any longer. I'm an oddball. I'm more than a little out there. I know that. And I have major issues facing my fears. But I know I have to be an adult and figure my life out. Now. So I'm moving back to Florida to face those problems. I have made many friends here that I don't want to leave but this was just a small chapter of my life. I'm going to miss everything about this place. And there are a few people that I won't even say goodbye to. Because I believe there is no good in goodbye and I can't bring myself to see this as an ending of relationships. Because I don't want this to be forever, I want to see you again one day. But I want to be a stronger person then than I am now. Until the day I see you again I will not be complete. I will miss you and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment