Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nothingness

Today has been just one of those super-not-doing-anything days. I start back to work Saturday at A.M. so I am enjoying my last two days of being super lazy. I feel like I have gained like 20 pounds lol I must get back on my routine!! AHH! I need to get up and clean the kitchen but I so don't want to. And I think I probably shouldn't say this here but... If anyone has ever seen MADE you should know who Lacey Stone is. I randomly added her on FB today not really thinking anything about it. Well she accepted it and I messaged her just like saying Hey and she actually responded. I know I sound like a total huge dork right about now but I just thought it was super funny!! Talking to a celeb was pretty cool for the whole minute it lasted!! Anyway... it just kinda made me laugh for a little bit. Then I deleted my FB account...... again...... :) In other news Glee returns February 2nd after the Super Bowl!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Thinking about having a Glee Party with Jordan, Lizzie, and Jasmine! :) Well I'm hungry so I'm going to get up off my butt and clean the kitchen and eat a bit of something. HMMM What to eat?

1 comment:

  1. When you get finished cleaning moms kitchen. Mine is totally ready to be cleaned!! LOL Just sayin!!

    ReplyDelete