Thursday, January 20, 2011

2nd Post of the Day

Well the only thing I accomplished was cleaning the kitchen. Kinda don't have an appetite and I don't know why. Oh well I'm eating too much anyway! :)It's snowing outside. Been doing way too much thinking today. Just letting my mind wonder and linger on different things. Nothing in particular. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Just two of my most favorite quotes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment