Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jillian Michaels

UGH! So Monday I started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. OMG! I didn't know I would be in so much pain after! I did the whole 20 minutes and I barely made it down the stairs after. My legs were shaking, threatening to give out! I was laughing at myself so hard! And this was in like the middle of the night btw! Tuesday I wake up at noon and can barely move at all, but I do it again. This time I did level one and about 30 minutes later I did level 2. This time was no where near as bad and I made it all the way through. :) the hot bath after made it a lot better I think. And I just finished the first level of my workout for tonight. I have only been doing it for three days but I can already tell a difference. I barely have any back rolls and my butt is very firm! :) :) I'm still a bit sore but I know if I stink it out I will be okay. So my goal isn't to lose a ton of weigh I just want to shape up and look good. And I'm going to get there! Right now my measurements are: Hips-42 inches :o! Waist- 25 inches :) and Boobs are at 32 inches :) So yeah its not that bad. I so need to practice guitar! lol I know random. Other than the new work out I haven't done much of anything except work, eat, and sleep! So my arms are tired of typing and I need to start my next segment so byee

No comments:

Post a Comment