Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Moving....

Well I actually have already moved. To my Aunt Mon Mon's right outside Nashville, Tennessee. :) Loving it! I needed a fresh start and some new faces. And thats exactly what I have here. Don't get me wrong, I miss my family in Florida. It's just sometimes people need to change to be better people. I transferred my job and I am going to be getting into school soon. It's alot colder here... by like 30 and 40 degrees! I am finding myself and learning to be a better person. I need to know that I can make it by myself in order to grow as an individual.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! You're already beautiful - stay sweet - stay focused - pray hard. You'll find yourself. :-) (Aunt MonMon can probably give some pretty good love talks, too!!! LOL)

    ReplyDelete